The black church community is the most educated, prosperous, professional and community minded sector of the black church community in the United States.
The power of gospel entertainment is music, radio, television & print media. Once again, gospel, Christian, and inspirational music continues to prove its power and influence through an increase in sales, radio, movie, concerts and television audiences.
According to The Nielsen Soundscan Report, gospel music sales experienced a double digit-digit (11.6) percent increase in sales at the mid-point of 2006, compared to the first half of 2006. This marks the first time since 2002 that gospel music sales have risen in the first half of the year. When factoring in the rising digital track sales, which were not tracked until two years ago, the total sales impact of gospel music adds up.
We cover the United States & The United Kingdom. With this in mind, Edmondson Communications, Inc. provides a range of services for churches, gospel artists, record companies, charities and businesses within the black Christian community to communicate who they are, publicize what they do and raise awareness of their goods, services, events and products.
- Production of press releases & press kits
- Handling of media requests
- Writing sponsorship proposals and negotiating deals
- Devising and implementing media campaigns
- Promoting of church events, gospel concerts & conferences
- In-store retail events
- Media consultancy
- Radio and Television interviews
- All media promotions
- Special projects
- Internet promotional blasts, online newsletters
- Website creation and consulting